Construction TrashRequest Service
Waste Connections of Pueblo provides a wide variety of temporary open-top roll-off containers. Whether you are remodeling a home, cleaning out a building, or collecting debris on a construction site, our experienced and DOT-approved employees can furnish quick and efficient setups to meet your needs.
Roll-offs will make debris removal from your site convenient and affordable. Waste Connections offers both regularly-scheduled pickups and requested pickup schedules for our Pueblo construction customers. Contact us to determine roll-off needs for your project.
Acceptable items include:
- Dirt (10-yard only)
- Regular household trash
- Rock/Gravel (10-yard only)
- Sheet rock
ROLL-OFF SIZES INCLUDE:
*The 10 Yard is the only size available for dirt, rock, concrete or asphalt.
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles.
- Toxic, hazardous, liquids, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers.
- Do not overload the containers. If can is filled over the top, we cannot dump.
- Containers can be placed on a driveway or concrete slab.
- Keep children away from all containers.
Construction RecyclingRequest Service
Today, more and more builders are adopting sustainable, or green, construction practices. Waste Connections of Pueblo has construction recycling services to support these efforts and encourage responsible management of the environment.
We offer construction recycling as needed for both large and small projects. Blueprints, cardboard, and certain other job site materials are recyclable items. For Pueblo area construction waste collection customers, pickup dates are scheduled when service arrangements are made. Call-in pickup is also offered for commercial customers.
The LEED green building certification program is the national standard for the design, construction and operation of green buildings. With Recycle 360 by Waste Connections of Colorado Springs, you get a state-of-the-art online tracking system to help you track and optimize all of your LEED or Green Building Projects.
EASY-TO-USE PLANNING TOOL
With this easy-to-use tool, you can plan and track recycling on any construction, demolition and commercial projects.
Recycle360 helps you to:
- Ensure compliance with local regulations on tracking your recycling
- Maintain an easily accessible and current accounting of recycling data and diversion rates
- Meet diversion goals and gain points toward LEED certification and/or ISO 14001 compliance
Visit our Recycle360 Demo to learn more about documenting your construction and demolition recycling efforts. Our local teams specialize in Pueblo area LEED jobs and provide customized recycling programs to help you achieve your maximum LEED credits. Contact us today and a representative will be in contact to discuss your project.
'LEED®' and related logo is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and is used with permission.
Call customer service at 719-948-0047 to help you find the right recycling options for your project.
We can provide Pueblo area construction recycling containers for:
- Wood only
- Metal only
- Cardboard only
- Mixed recyclables
With Recycle360, you get a top-down view on all of your:
- Waste Management Plans
- Weigh Ticket Tracking
- Weekly or Monthly Progress Reports
- Single Stream Recycling Containers
- Recycle Percentage Tracking
- Final LEEDS Reporting
- Container Signage for Onsite Sorting