Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where should I place my residential garbage cart?

Please place them at the curb with the arrows pointing toward the street (in the alley for alley pickups). Place the containers at least 3 feet apart.

What time should residential garbage be out for pickup?

All containers should be out by 6:00 AM.

Where do I recycle electronics?

Please do not put any electronic items in any Waste Connections container. The State of Colorado publishes these guidelines for electronic waste for residents.  They also publish a list of electronic recycling locations and a map of electronic recycling locations.

How often is Commercial recycling picked up?

Commercial recycling pickup schedules are determined at the time the customer establishes an account.

Do you offer Online Bill Pay?

Yes. Please click on the Online Bill Pay button to learn more.

Do you take credit cards? Is there a fee? Which cards do you accept?

Yes. We take credit cards and there is no fee. We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa.

What if I have extra items to be picked up?

Please call us 24 hours in advance of your pickup day at 719-948-0047. We can schedule an extra pickup for an additional charge. 

What are your office hours?

We are open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

What are your holiday hours?

Our Holiday Schedule is found under the Schedule section. Residential: If the holiday falls on or before your scheduled pickup day (Monday through Friday), service will be delayed one day. (Example: Thanksgiving Day - Thursday customers will be picked up on Friday, Friday customers will be picked up Saturday). Commercial: Please contact customer service.

What is your billing cycle?

Residential customers are billed quarterly.  Commercial customers are billed on a monthly basis.

How should customers dispose of Hazardous Waste materials?

Waste Connections of Pueblo is not licensed to collect hazardous waste. To learn more about Colorado hazardous waste management and recycling, visit the Colorado Dept of Public Health and Environment.

Request Service